On 11/26/2017 12:04 PM, Dave Jones wrote:
The current 60_whitelist_spf.cf is 11 years old.  What does everyone think about starting a 60_whitelist_auth.cf and extending this list to known good senders like *@alertsp.chase.com and *@email.dropboxmail.com?

My SA platform has very good results with thousands of whitelist_auth entries but 98% of the SA users are not going to know to create/manage these entries themselves.  Combined with other rules this also helps with spoofing legit senders like the IRS, Bank of America, etc.  I am not suggesting we put thousands of entries in the new 60_whitelist_auth.cf but the common, high-profile, large senders that often get spoofed.

The current list of def_whitelist_from_spf entries is very beneficial and should be extended now that SPF and DKIM are widely deployed and are being taken seriously by the major mail hosting providers like Google.
+1
KAM