That was discussed in a previous topic on this mailing list, but it can be
done with:

askdns DNSWL_DWL_HI _DKIMDOMAIN_.dwl.dnswl.org A /^127\.\d+\.\d+\.3/
tflags DNSWL_DWL_HI nice net
describe DNSWL_DWL_HI dwl.dnswl.org high trust
score DNSWL_DWL_HI -3

askdns DNSWL_DWL_MED _DKIMDOMAIN_.dwl.dnswl.org A /^127\.\d+\.\d+\.2/
tflags DNSWL_DWL_MED nice net
describe DNSWL_DWL_MED dwl.dnswl.org medium trust
score DNSWL_DWL_MED -1.5

askdns DNSWL_DWL_LOW _DKIMDOMAIN_.dwl.dnswl.org A /^127\.\d+\.\d+\.1/
tflags DNSWL_DWL_LOW nice net
describe DNSWL_DWL_LOW dwl.dnswl.org low trust
score DNSWL_DWL_LOW -0.2

(I don't include DNSWL_DWL_NONE in my rulesets at all, so I can't copy
paste that to you, but it is the same thing but with a 0 for the last octet)

--
 - Markus