BTW, affected version became a required field (I don't remember when
exactly was .. I believe it's around when we work on Spark 2.3):

[image: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 10.29.50 AM.png]

So, including all EOL versions and affected versions not specified will
roughly work.
Using "Cannot Reproduce" as its status and 'bulk-closed' label makes the
best sense to me.

Okie. I want to open this roughly for a week before taking an actual action
for this. If there's no more feedback, I will do as I said ^ next week.

2019년 5월 15일 (수) 오후 11:33, Josh Rosen <rosenvi...@gmail.com>님이 작성: