I went through some manually tests for the new features of Structured
Streaming in Spark 3.0.0. (Please let me know if there're more features
we'd like to test manually.)

* file source cleanup - both “archive" and “delete" work. Query fails as
expected when the input directory is the output directory of file sink.
* kafka source/sink - “header” works for both source and sink, "group id
prefix" and “static group id” work, confirmed start offset by timestamp
works for streaming case
* event log stuffs with streaming query - enabled it, confirmed compaction
works, and SHS can read compacted event logs, and downloading event log in
SHS works as zipping the event log directory. original functionalities with
single event log file work as well.

Looks good, though there're still plenty of commits pushed to branch-3.0
after RC1 which feels me that it may not be safe to carry over the
test result for RC1 to RC2.