Just to further clarify that the Shuffle Write Size/Records column in
the Spark UI can be misleading when working with cached/persisted data
because it reflects the shuffled data size and record count, not the
entire cached/persisted data., So it is fair to say that this is a
limitation of the UI's display, not necessarily a bug in the Spark
framework itself.

HTH

Mich Talebzadeh,

Technologist | Architect | Data Engineer  | Generative AI | FinCrime

London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

Disclaimer: The information provided is correct to the best of my
knowledge but of course cannot be guaranteed . It is essential to note
that, as with any advice, quote "one test result is worth one-thousand
expert opinions (Werner Von Braun)".