sorry i thought i gave an explanation

The issue you are encountering with incorrect record numbers in the
"ShuffleWrite Size/Records" column in the Spark DAG UI when data is read
from cache/persist is a known limitation. This discrepancy arises due to
the way Spark handles and reports shuffle data when caching is involved.

Mich Talebzadeh,

Technologist | Architect | Data Engineer  | Generative AI | FinCrime

London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

Disclaimer: The information provided is correct to the best of my knowledge
but of course cannot be guaranteed . It is essential to note that, as with
any advice, quote "one test result is worth one-thousand expert opinions
(Werner Von Braun)".

expert opinions (Werner  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>Von
Braun <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>)".