On 08/31/12 12:20, Stefan Teleman wrote:
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Liviu Nicoara<nikko...@hates.ms>  wrote:

Stefan's seem like a complete git-ification of the whole Apache repository
but with no changes I could detect.

Not quite. :-)

I stand corrected. Thanks!

You are - most likely referring to the svn repo at CVSDude here:

http://kdesolaris-svn.cvsdude.com/trunk/STDCXX/4.2.1/

Yes I maintain that "fork". All the patches are in this directory:

http://kdesolaris-svn.cvsdude.com/trunk/STDCXX/4.2.1/Solaris/diffs/

and they apply with the apply_patches.sh script from here:

http://kdesolaris-svn.cvsdude.com/trunk/STDCXX/4.2.1/Solaris/apply_patches.sh

The official Oracle port for Solaris 10 and 11, which I maintain, is here:

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/userland/gate/components/stdcxx/

This is the source code which is used to build stdcxx on Solaris 10
and 11. The patches for stdcxx on Solaris are here:

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/userland/gate/components/stdcxx/patches/

The official Solaris 11 stdcxx package can be installed on Solaris 11 from here:

http://pkg.oracle.com/solaris/release/en/search.shtml?token=stdcxx&action=Search

For Solaris 10, you need to install SUNWlibstdcxx4 - which contains
the stdcxx library and its header files - and SUNWlibstdcxx4S which
contains the source code plus all the patches, and which installs in
/usr/share/src/. It installs on Solaris 10 Update 10 and later.

I maintain the repo at cvsdude on an ad-hoc basis. That means now and then. :-)

The source code repo at Oracle is constantly maintained at Oracle, and
we publish source code drops every two weeks there (I think).

--Stefan

--
And now I see with eye serene
The very pulse of the machine.