On Sep 20, 2012, at 5:31 PM, Stefan Teleman wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:07 PM, Liviu Nicoara <nikko...@hates.ms> wrote:

> To answer your question [...]:
> yes, the MT failures occur on SPARC as well, on both SPARCV8 and
> SPARCV9, and the race conditions are reported on *ALL* plaforms
> tested, even after having applied your _numpunct.h patch. This patch
> alone does *NOT* solve the problem.

Stefan, I want to be clear. You are talking about a patch identical in nature
to the one I have attached now. Just want to be 100% sure we are talking about
the same thing. This one still produces failures (crashes, assertions, etc.) in
the locale MT tests on SPARC and elsewhere in your builds?

Thanks,
Liviu