Github user roshannaik commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/2241

    - I am currently working on fixing the UT failures
    - **Emit thread safety** : If two bolts are running on same executor
thread, then there wont be any concurrency. For bolts wishing to do safe
concurrent emits they should be able easily do that within
`synchronized(collector){...}`
    - I had previously identified testing with more topologies as a task.
@harshach has also offered to help create a test plan and do some testing. He
may be able to share that plan document and folks can chime in to see if that
looks good. That would be in addition to whatever testing you are doing
independently @revans2. If you wish, you can add your own tests to that
document as well.

    While such testing is very useful to uncover issues and stabilize things,
it is possible that sometimes the issues discovered are false alarms... so
would be nice to give me or someone else a chance to have a second look before
getting alarmed.

    If you make any fixes, please do share them with others here.

---
with INFRA.
---