On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 11:12 AM sblackmon <sblack...@apache.org> wrote:

> Matt,
>
> Could you share the commands you ran that demonstrated the test failure
> and I’ll try to replicate?

I executed the following:

docker run -it maven:latest /bin/bash
svn co
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/streams/0.5-incubating
cd 0.5-incubating
unzip streams-project-0.5-incubating-source-release.zip
cd streams-project-0.5-incubating
mvn clean install

I have since tried this on a separate computer with no issues and will try
again tonight on a third.  If a couple more people could try the above on
theirs, I am willing to write this one off as an environmental fluke with
my Docker system.