Niall Pemberton wrote:

No

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael McGrady" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Struts Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: Struts 1.2.2 Dead in the Water?

Niall Pemberton wrote:

I've just got round to testing Struts 1.2.2 and found the following major
problems:

* The binary distribution contains the wrong version of commons validator
jar (the lib distribution seems to have the right one).
* Struts 1.2.2 is incompatible with JDK 1.3 because it uses
Boolean.valueOf(boolean) introduced in JDK 1.4

This is in the release notes, I think.

Isn't it?

Michael

Hmmm! I seem to remember actually reading that and thinking it was strange. I can understand forgetting things that happened but remembering things that don't happen is a bit different.

Michael