Martin Cooper wrote the following on 9/16/2004 10:59 PM:

IMHO, dispatch actions, whatever flavour, are a bad idea in the first
place. They are essentially second-level controllers. What for?

I'm still not totally convinced DispatchActions don't have their place for handling CRUD stuff. Do you create separate DAO classes for each Database operation DaoUpdateEmployee, DaoDeleteEmployee? Usually you have a Dao that encapsulates those common operations related to an Employee - EmployeeDAO. I think of DispatchActions in a similar light.

-- Rick