To help with both the patch creation and your sanity (matching up
xwork and struts versions), work off of trunk for both of them. Check
out xwork from subversion here -

svn co http://svn.opensymphony.com/svn/xwork/trunk xwork

and build it -

cd xwork ; mvn clean install

Then, checkout and build struts 2 from trunk -

svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/struts/struts2/trunk struts2
cd struts2
mvn -Pall clean install -DskipAssembly

If you prefer an IDE, make sure you have maven support (m2eclipse in
Eclipse and built-in support in IDEA) and use a java6 jdk.

-Wes

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 9:39 PM, Christian Stone <xt...@stonescape.net> wrote:
> Okay, I'll do it... will take perhaps a day (free time... you know).
>
> -- Christian
>
> On Oct 20, 2009, at 9:14 PM, Musachy Barroso wrote:
>
>> I don't think anyone here knows much about the sitemesh codebase, so
>> feel free to take a shot at it and ask for help here if you need it.
>>
>> thanks for reporting
>> musachy

Wes Wannemacher

Head Engineer, WanTii, Inc.