Hi Łukasz.

     Yes, those are the files I was referring to (the 2.5.23 test distribution
zips).

     To clarify, my previous post was talking about the zip-entry modification
timestamps of everything *inside* the zip files (not the modification timestamp
of the zip files themselves).

     If you view any of those zip files using a graphical-based zip tool, or
unzip one of them, the modification dates of all the contents (all directories,
.jar files, etc.) have a January 5th 2020 modification timestamp.  For
something built in July 2020, that is strange ...

Regards,

     James.