On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 9:26 PM Nathan Hartman <hartman.nat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2022 at 3:12 PM Stefan Sperling <s...@stsp.name> wrote:
>> >
>> > I'm unable to interpret this charitably.
>>
>> Fine, I'll best just shut up then.
>
> Please, let's not have any of that!!

Indeed!

Stefan, I always appreciate your input / feedback / opinion / view on
things, just as much as I appreciate Daniel's. So please keep it
coming, both of you :-).

I did not sense any sort of negative undertone or implicit criticism.
Just useful feedback. At least that's my interpretation.

Anyhow, moving on ... I agree with the direction this is heading, and
+1 to Daniel's concrete patch that was posted a bit later (thanks for
spelling things out).

(But please, please, please ... keep input, feedback, ideas, chiming
in, reservations, cheering, ... coming. Always.)

--
Johan