I'm +1 for a namespace change if we have changed the semantics of the
synapse configuration language at a broader level. But since we haven't done
any major change to the configuration language im 0 on this. So my opinion
solely depend on what users will think and how they will get affected.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Technical Lead, WSO2 Inc