Hi Francesco,

I will take care of this.

> Ok then why not introducing this new "common" maven submodule (as said
> in the past) with root package org.apache.syncope.common and then start
> moving away packages from client?

+1

Supposed that no one disagrees, I will create a Jira ticket for this task and
take care of this. Since this refactoring will effect most classes. I would do
this Monday morning. So all committers could use the time until Sunday to get
their changes committed and thus avoiding a bigger merging effort after this
refactoring.

But rather than introducing a new module I would like to rename "client" module
to "common" (including "client" to "common" in package names).
When I did my CXF PoC (see CXF branch), I noticed that all packages except for
"org.apache.syncope.client.http" are needed in common.
Syncope-150 will introduce a rich client library. My proposal would be to move
"org.apache.syncope.client.http" to console, since
"org.apache.syncope.console.rest" is in console and also "rich client" related.
Once we take care of Syncope-150 we can (re)create a "client" module and then
move both packages to this module.

Does this sound reasonable?

Best regards.
Jan