Hi all,

I've run into a problem with the way we set Camel up in Syncope. The
use-case is when you want to modify one of the routes to use a Camel
component that requires a pre-defined bean in the Camel Registry. There is
no way to do this in the console as you can only edit the routes, and not
define beans that are referenced in the routes.

In the SyncopeCamelContext class, we obtain a SpringCamelContext instance
via:

new SpringCamelContext(ApplicationContextProvider.getApplicationContext());

where ApplicationContextProvider is in the syncope-core-spring module. I
had in mind something like the following:

ApplicationContext appContext =
                    new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("camel-beans.xml");
camelContext = new SpringCamelContext(appContext);

So the user could just add whatever beans are required in camel-beans.xml
at deployment time, and they would be available to the routes. This doesn't
work however, as the routes complain that they can't find the uwfAdapter
bean.

Any thoughts on how this could work?

Colm.

--