From:   Mike Dusenberry <dusenberr...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:   01/14/2016 06:49 PM
Subject:        Re: Starting a SystemML 0.9 release

The DML Language Reference would be great to have as well.

Also, in general, I think we should only have the Javadocs for end-user
facing code, such MLContext, rather than for any deep internals that a user
is not going to interact with.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-376?jql=project%20%3D%20SYSTEMML%20AND%20status%20in%20%28Resolved%2C%20Closed%29%20AND%20created%20%3E%3D%202015-10-27

<luckbr1...@gmail.com>

--