If docs are included in the release distributions, it would be nice if they
were the generated (mostly) HTML documentation in docs/_site after running
jekyll. This would give users a complete set of documentation for the
release. This includes the aforementioned Algorithms Reference pdf and all
of the documentation currently available online.

Deron