Thanks Madison and Felix. To your point Felix, I think you're on the nose.
I am hoping actionable items for both design and dev will emerge from user
research. Ideally, I'd love to see a clear direction and roadmap for the
future of SystemML begin to take shape. This thread is a great start, but
it might also be helpful to start a UX roadmap wiki page. Who can I reach
out to for access to publish to the wiki?

Jeremy

Jeremy Anderson
https://twitter.com/ObjectAdjective
http://www.linkedin.com/in/objectadjective