This is awesome!  I really like the storyboards as they describe the types of
scenarios in which SystemML would be really useful.  We should continue to work
on making sure all of these are successful stories for the project.

The website layout analysis is great too -- we definitely need to get to the
point where new users understand the project as quickly as possible.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

Sent from my iPhone.