Thanks for these proposals. For all the options, I'd prefer to remove the TM - it's just a little odd for an open source project with no intentions to register a trademark. I know, the new Spark logo has it too but it's probably a different context, especially since there are discussions to add SPARC support in Spark 2.1 ;-)

Regards,
Matthias