great. I have copied most tests from tck for easier testing. the sandbox mp
module now works correctly for all basic (se related) aspects, except a few
ones, where the tck tests should be improved. looking forward to combine
things ;) all the rest should be a no brainer since it concerns only CDI on
top of it...
all is in the java8 branch since java8 is required...