Dear all,

I merged John's code and further improved the implementation. We still have
some issues, but the microprofie TCK looks muich better now:

[main] INFO org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin - Results:
[main] INFO org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin -
[main] ERROR org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin - Failures:
[main] ERROR org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin -
AutoDiscoveredConfigSourceTest>Arquillian.run:164->testAutoDiscoveredConverterNotAddedAutomatically:81
The auto discovered converter should not be added automatically.
-> Problem is that Tamaya iss incredible good and figures out hot the Pizza
class can be instantiated and creates a on-the-fly converter ;)
[main] ERROR org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin -
CDIPlainInjectionTest.arquillianBeforeClass » Deployment WELD-001409:
Ambiguou...
-> CDI issue to be solved in Tamaya, tbd
[main] ERROR org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin -
CdiOptionalInjectionTest.arquillianBeforeClass » Deployment WELD-001408:
Unsat...
-> CDI issue to be solved in Tamaya, there is an OptionalConverter...
[main] ERROR org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin -
ConfigProviderTest>Arquillian.run:164->testInjectedConfigSerializable:135
Injected config should be serializable, but could not serialize it
-> In Tamaya Config instances are not serializable, but MP requires to do
so, to be fixed...
[main] ERROR org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin -
ConverterTest>Arquillian.run:164->testBoolean:217 » IllegalArgument Invalid
ty...
-> Tamaya refuses to convert 17 to something. The boolean converter
converts 0 and 1, but does not return false as "default" for anything else.
I think Tamaya's way o handle that is much more cleaner ;)
[main] INFO org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin -
[main] ERROR org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin - *Tests run:
46, Failures: 5, Errors: 0, Skipped: 5*
[main] INFO org.apache.maven.plugin.surefire.SurefirePlugin -
[main] INFO org.apache.maven.cli.event.ExecutionEventLogger -

Enjoy your day!
Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

  [image: GeeCON] [image: JSD_Speaker_2017]