Hi,

Am 09.08.2017 um 10:11 schrieb Oliver B. Fischer:
> to increase our release rate I would like to suggest the following as
> only feature for 0.4: Switching to Java 8 and some bug fixes. Not other
> features.
>
> This would help us to release a new version soon.

I'd prefer to first officially push out the 0.3 release, we wanted to
start new homepage articles with major features and need to verify if
the homepage is fit enough for new people.

After that we should publish the release with an official announcement
mail to ASF.

If all of that's through I'd start working on 0.4 with above scope.

Cheers,
Phil