Hi,

> The image is:

I see. Not sure if I can do this, since I have no access to project settings. Maybe INFRA can.

Have fun,

JensG

Am 18.01.2024 um 23:58 schrieb Yuxuan Wang:
My pypi account is fishy:https://pypi.org/user/fishy/

The image is:https://imgur.com/a/vkehdiF

On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 2:49 PM Jens Geyer<jensge...@hotmail.com>  wrote:

Hi,

I can't see the picture and I don't have your pypi username. I tried the
email but that did not work.

Have fun,

jensG