GitHub user spmallette opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/426

    TINKERPOP-1437 Added tests for dedup(Scope,String...) overload in DedupTest

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1437

    Pretty simple - just added a couple of tests - but didn't CTR as I'd feel
better with a couple of extra eyes on this as we've had bad tests slip into the
suite in the past.

    Runs nicely with `mvn clean install` - doing a `docker/build.sh -t -i -n`
now. If anything bad happens I'll post back here.

    VOTE +1

    $ git pull https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop TINKERPOP-1437

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/426.patch

    This closes #426

----
commit 9666bb3dc2f593b66095b3e764678ccfc35630a5
Author: Stephen Mallette <sp...@genoprime.com>
Date:   2016-09-16T20:17:33Z

    Added tests for dedup(Scope,String...) overload in DedupTest

----

---
with INFRA.
---