Github user spmallette commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/792

    I'll let @jorgebay dig into the c# stuff here, but from my view this looks
pretty good and it's nice to see this feature fully supported now. Great to
know that all those feature tests pass.  It's too bad that this doesn't match
java too well:

    > Unfortunately, it's not possible to use this new Lambda type for
arguments in the traversal API

    but i guess there's not much we can do about that.  Perhaps, this
limitations should be explained in the documentation for "The Lambda Solution"?
From a documentation perspective, I think that (1) this is a big enough
improvement that you should make note of it in the upgrade documentation and
(2) this needs a changelog entry before you merge.

    Otherwise, all tests pass with `docker/build.sh -t -n -i`

    VOTE +1

---