Hey Stephen,

Any movement on what I presented below? Meaning, do you 1.) agree with
inconsistent application of the “violated social norms” clause and if so 2.) do
you plan to argue my point ‘in good faith’ (meaning, the following sentiment
resonates with you: "every person has skeletons in their closet so why I are we
attacking Marko after contributing his PhD work to Apache and then spending
over a decade developing it only to kick him off the project for telling jokes
on Twitter?”).

If you don’t agree, then please tell me so I can move forward on my side.

Thank you very much,
Marko.