Hello dev@,

Stephen Mallette has stepped down from both the PMC Chair and now the PMC. I
believe this should be included in the report given the significance of the
event. Furthermore, it would be good to address why the two primary developers
of Apache TinkerPop (10+ years) are still active members in the project, but
are no longer on the PMC. Noting this is important for the historical record of
the project and more generally, so others who may look to submit their work to
Apache can have full knowledge of what ~2 years ago would be considered
unthinkable, but now has become manifest: an institution becoming so degenerate
that it would separate a man from his work against the will of his colleagues.

Thank you,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com <http://markorodriguez.com/>