Yes, that was the point — to cross lines and to show there are no demons on the
other side. I take social media very seriously. My “rolfing"-style seeks to
snap the mental lock that keeps men fearful of words (utterances of sound or
characters on blank pages). It is exactly that style that broke man's obsessive
fixation on relational tables as the only way in which to understand data. And
as much as it ‘upsets’ those entrenched in selling relational databases, the
profiteers of an entrenched zeitgeist will do anything to keep men in fear.

Marko.