Am 11.02.2018 um 21:36 schrieb Mark Thomas:
Currently, Tomcat Native uses an svn:external to pull in the current
Java source from trunk. With the switch to git, we'll need a different
solution.

Possible options:

1) Stop distributing Java elements of Tomcat Native in the Tomcat
    Native release

2) Migrate Tomcat Native to git and use a sub-module

One point to note with option 2 is that, as far as I have been able to
determine so far, you can't add a sub-directory of another git repo as a
sub-module. It has to be the whole thing. That isn't really what we want.

Thoughts? comments?

I think 1) would be OK. We could still bundle the classes for testing purposes during the release process. Migrating to tcnative could be a logical next step though.

Regards,

Rainer