Am 21.09.2018 um 14:58 schrieb Mark Thomas:
On 21/09/18 13:55, Rainer Jung wrote:
Am 21.09.2018 um 14:37 schrieb Mark Thomas:
On 20/09/18 12:19, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 20/09/18 11:27, Rainer Jung wrote:
Partial results (IMHO no show-stoppers so far):

- the following zip files previously contained LICENSE, NOTICE

That is a show-stopper. But at least I can rebuild the binaries with
those files. No need to re-tag. I wonder what went wrong. I don't think
I did anything different.

Figured it out. I built the binaries from the source distribution rather
than from an svn checkout / export. The native/LICENSE and native/NOTICE
files aren't in the source distribution.

and do no
longer contain them. The symbol files in addition miss the previously
contained README file:

Less of an issue but I'll fix that too.

Looks to be the same cause.

I'll look at the source packaging for the next release as well.

The jk release script moves (cp, then deletes) LICENSE and NOTICE from
native to one directory up so that they are immediately visible. See
variable "COPY_NATIVE" and its use.

Just found it ;)

I need to keep a closer eye on the "file not found" messages when
running the steps to build the binaries. Fixed versions are on the way...

I reran my check scripts, they no longer complain. Looks good!

Rainer