On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Joke apart, and assuming you grabbed the spec yourself (geronimo, javax or
> jakarta jars) you just need:
>
> org.apache.cxf:cxf-core:3.3.2
> org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-security:3.3.2
> org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-transports-http:3.3.2
> org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-frontend-jaxrs:3.3.2
> org.apache.cxf:cxf-integration-cdi:3.3.2
> org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-rs-client:3.3.2 (optional but if you target
> Microprofile you need it)

About CXF, I still have one issue related to json.
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.JAXRSUtils.logMessageHandlerProblem No message
body writer has been found for class
org.apache.geronimo.microprofile.common.jaxrs.HealthChecksEndpoint$AggregatedResponse,
ContentType: application/json
It should be very simple, but for whatever reason I cannot get it to work
(I added cxf-rt-rs-extension-providers which has the json provider). Anyway
it's mostly a cosmetic issue at this point.

I now know what I want to do with CXF, but it's certainly harder than for
OWN (no surprise).

Rémy