Le 07/04/2020 à 09:41, Rémy Maucherat a écrit :

> Reimplemeting ... It was already done, and this was a better trivial
> solution. This is a veto (unlike Mark I will not withdraw it), so please
> revert this commit.

Remy, this is honestly more a rant on an insignificant detail than a
reasonably justified veto. It doesn't affect the correctness, the
performance or the maintainability of the tool. I'm tempted to translate
this as "Don't touch my project" and an incitation to go work on
something else.

The dependency graph of this tool is very likely to grow as its features
expand (think about adding a CLI parser, providing the tool as a
Maven/Gradle plugin or an Ant task), and I wouldn't be surprised to see
Commons IO brought to the classpath sooner or later anyway (or the
overhead diluted).

Emmanuel Bourg