Hi Mark,

I'm aware of these discussions but it let Tomcat in the state where Servlet
5.0 is not supported - but Servlet 4.0 is which is ultra weird but don't
get me wrong I'm for keeping it for a  moment.
Concretely it prevents downstream consumers to be certified so

> No interest in supporting 10.0.x

is likely wrong from a community standpoint and at least TomEE would be
interested in dropping its fork of Tomcat 10 for that reason.

Any way we get back a 10.0 or a 10.1 runnable with Servlet 5.0 API (guess
it would be better for everyone)?

Romain Manni-Bucau