On 2010-07-09, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> On Jul 9, 2010, at 8:57 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> I see.  I'll switch Gump to use the package goal and add a new
>> definition running the install goal so we can track (wihout nagging for
>> now) if/how the Cactus problem can be resolved.

> Maven's sequence is package, install, ..., integration-test so you
> might be able to use install directly (assuming Gump normally runs
> integration-test).

No, install is what Gump has been using when the build failed.  I think
it fails while building the war which is before it even tries to run the
tests (Gump also sets skipTests to true right now, not sure whether
integration-test honors that property).

> Is there a way to have Gump run with a profile (e.g. "-P gump") so
> that we could disable the tests there but still have them run in a
> normal build?

Not yet, but I may be able to make it do that over the weekend.

Thanks

        Stefan