On 2010-07-09, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

> The cactifywar goal is attached to package so that may not help. I've
> reattached it to pre-integration-test as that seems more logical
> (assuming it runs before jetty run-war).

At least it has fixed Gump - both for the package and install goals.
Neither of both runs the cactifywar goal anymore, many thanks.  I don't
know whether it still works for your integration tests, though.

> On Jul 9, 2010, at 9:17 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> On 2010-07-09, Jeremy Boynes wrote:

>>> Is there a way to have Gump run with a profile (e.g. "-P gump") so
>>> that we could disable the tests there but still have them run in a
>>> normal build?

>> Not yet, but I may be able to make it do that over the weekend.

Gump's trunk, which serves <http://gump.zones.apache.org/gump/test/> now
supports mvn profiles by an optional profile attribute on the <mvn/>
element - like the ones you see in
<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/tomcat-taglibs.xml>. [1]

The "live" branch that powers the "official" vmgump.apache.org machine
will gain that tomorrow unless I've broken anything.

Right now we have two taglibs-standard projects, one running package and
one running install.  I could imagine we keep one without integration
tests for other projects to depend on and one running the tests - which
would work once the Cactus situation has been fixed.

Stefan

[1] I should point out that all ASF committers have write access to
    Gump's metadata.