On 12/20/2011 08:58 AM, David Jencks wrote:
did this work and suggested tomcat look at it several years ago, and
don't remember all the details, some other people have been
maintaining it recently.  IIRC the maven projects generate pretty
much the same jars as the ant build, possibly plus one more to get
around the circular dependencies among the jars.

I think it is fixed in trunk.

 So to generate a
maven multimodule project to build the jars, 20 min to configure the
script that builds the project, then you have a mavenized tomcat
project checked in that builds pretty much the same jars as the ant
build.  I don't really know what else the ant build generates.

Hm that means that we should be able to switch to maven in a day or 2, I will try that next week then ;-)

Cheers

Jean-Frederic