Ok!  All dependent projects are up for votes or completed voting.

I rolled a new set of binaries with Mark's proposed OpenJPA 2.3.0 binaries.  I
ran these through the TCK and all is green.  Looks like we're good to go.

Maven Repo:

 - https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-120/

Binaries:

 - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-120/tomee-1.6.0/

Tag:

 - https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/tomee/tags/tomee-1.6.0/

The vote will go for 72 hours.  Any -1s in this time will be seen as a
positive.  The vote will keep going even if a -1 happens so we can collect all
possible feedback and surface *all* issues.

If we have to reroll and revote, we will fix all -1 issues and push new
binaries and start a new 72 hour vote.  If you didn't look at the first set of
binaries and feel compelled to vote -1, this will be seen as a negative.
Consider offering each voter an hour per vote on a task of their choosing to
make up for their lost time. :)

-David