@Thiago: the issue I spoke about @Suppress is the code can evolve and it
can hide some important stuff (saw it a lot with @Suppress(eclipse stuff)
users)



Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau


2014-05-23 14:45 GMT+02:00 Mark Struberg <[email protected]>:

> -1  this is really too error prone.
>
> People keep adding lines via patches and voila all your code is broken...
>
> LieGrue,
> strub
>
> On Friday, 23 May 2014, 11:19, Jean-Louis Monteiro <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> >
> >
> >Hey guys,
> >
> >Is it possible to restore the ability to have inline if?
> >I like them cause I think it's more readable, especially to write pre
> >condition at the beginning of methods.
> >
> >For instance ...
> >if (bla == null) return;
> >
> >Thanks
> >
> >--
> >Jean-Louis Monteiro
> >http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
> >http://www.tomitribe.com
> >
> >
> >
>

Reply via email to