Hmm, it is more vicious cause if the session is not destroyed you can still
want to trigger this event. Guess it is another case where both cases are
desirable (i want to clean up related state of the session...as well as I
don't want to touch the session)...

Since the appcontext destroy can be used as a workaround I think it is fine
to challenge them now.

Romain Manni-Bucau