exciting.  when it passes all the tests will there be a beta release ?

On 01/02/2018 14:37, Mark Struberg wrote:
With a bit help from Romains we are now down to 10 failing tests:

  ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]
EnterpriseDefaultBeanDiscoveryModeTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 »
Deployment
[ERROR]
ObserverMethodInvocationContextTest>Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55
 » EJB
[ERROR]
SessionBeanObserverMethodInvocationContextTest>Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55
 » EJB
[ERROR]
SessionBeanStaticObserverMethodInvocationContextTest>Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55
 » EJB
[ERROR]
ContainerLifeCycleEventRuntimeInvocationTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
 » Deployment
[ERROR]
BuiltinMetadataEEBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->interceptedBeanForEEComponentIsNullInInterceptor:61
 expected [true] but found [false]
[ERROR]
BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testDecoratorMetadata:91 »
EJB
[ERROR]
BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testInterceptorMetadata:78 »
EJB
[ERROR]   RemoteBusinessDisposalMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
» Runtime
[ERROR]   RemoteBusinessProducerMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
» Runtime
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1577, Failures: 10, Errors: 0, Skipped: 26

LieGrue,strub

     On Thursday, 1 February 2018, 00:21:58 CET, Mark Struberg