And the last status:

[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]
EnterpriseDefaultBeanDiscoveryModeTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 »
Deployment
[ERROR]
ContainerLifeCycleEventRuntimeInvocationTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
 » Deployment
[ERROR]
BuiltinMetadataEEBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->interceptedBeanForEEComponentIsNullInInterceptor:61
 expected [true] but found [false]
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1570, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 22

Reminder: this is for cdi-embedded only for now.
But once we are through that the rest is usually much easier.

LieGrue,
strub