Even if we use IRC or similar tools, we need to get all of these discussion to
our mailing lists. ASF main idea is to use the mailing lists for these
discussions. I think such decisions taken from other places really kills the
projects and community

CheersGurkan

    On Thursday, February 22, 2018, 11:38:02 AM GMT+3, Romain Manni-Bucau
<rmannibu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> projects anyway. When you have lots of similar projects, it is not easy to
> create and maintain the healthy community , only couple of active
> developers works on these projects without general community consensus . I
> prefer to have one project which covers all of these similar technologies.

Except it doesn't work in practise I think - we tried and failed - cause
communities are actually different. Sadly it goes through IRC/twitter a lot
and seems mails are no more mainstream but core dev are the same, users are
not.
If we see a cost we can't pay we'll probably merge them but it is clearly
not the case today so no real point merging them and loosing users.