Security and annotations are up for vote.
I have JavaMail 1.6 created and almost ready for VOTE.

We don't have standalone TCK to run for those, but when they are released,
I'll get them all integrated and I'll push a TCK build on TomEE so we have
a view on what we need to fix.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro