Trying to pull this message up in the list.

If we want to release Apache TomEE 8.0.0 before CodeOne, we need JavaMail,
Activation and some others.
For the others, I think I managed to get them up for vote and ready.

For Activation and JavaMail it's also an implementation so there is more
work involved and I am not sure we can get it done by CodeOne.
Of course it's not a good reason, but I still want to revive this topic so
we can decide all together how we want to proceed.

Do we update/create our specs in Geronimo?
Do we use the eclipse jars?

thoughts

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro