Hello,

I will get a pull request out later today for TomEE 9 on OpenJDK 8 and 11.

Thanks for the direction....

Rod.

On 6/24/20, 4:02 AM, "Jonathan Gallimore" <jonathan.gallim...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Nationwide Information Security Warning: This is an external email. Do not
click on links or open attachments unless you trust the sender.

    We have images for TomEE 8 using both JRE 8 and 11:
    https://hub.docker.com/_/tomee

    How about we do the same for TomEE 9? We'll definitely want to pass the TCK
    with Java 11, and very likely with Java 8 as well. I think it makes sense
    that we put something that uses Java 11 in people's hands to get feedback,
    and the Docker images offer a really quick way to do that.

    Cheers

    Jon