> On Nov 8, 2016, at 3:27 PM, Dan Kirkwood <dang...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> I've prepared a release for v1.8.0 (RC1)
>
> Changes since 1.7.0:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/compare/RELEASE-1.7.0...RELEASE-1.8.0-RC1
>
> <https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/compare/RELEASE-1.7.0...RELEASE-1.8.0-RC1>

I ran RAT against the current git master, and it found a few potentially
missing licenses:

        http://pastebin.com/EQKZgSzT <http://pastebin.com/EQKZgSzT>

I can’t (right now at least) easily test / verify the RPM source artifacts, but
if any of those files are in any of those RPMs / SRPMs, you might need to
update the license. The exception being files/packages where you’ve imported
from an external source, in which case they should be marked in the NOTICE file
(but, I don’t see any such entries, other than the primary contribution notice
from Comcast and Cisco).

This is pretty important, it’d likely get a -1 from IPMC if you haven’t got all
this right :-).

Cheers,

— leif